Monday, November 7, 2016




 Such a beautiful fall!  I don't want it to ever end! The flowers are still blooming and the days are warm.
I'm so attracted to the fall colors! The golds and oranges and reds are so pretty!


 I picked another big basket of peppers and did one last batch of sweet pickeled peppers.  If they run out this year I will eat my hat.













a
 Ok, this is the late August view of the spaghetti squash...aren't they the cutest?


This is after we had a little frost...couldn't even belive how many squash were hiding under those leaves!  Candice and I counted them one day and there were 30 big ones and several smaller squash!  I like squash, but seriously.
I kept five of them then loaded up several boxes and took the rest to the food bank. I can't believe the difference it makes to have the bees here in the yard.  The garden has produced like crazy!


We were having such great weather, we decided to have one last outdoor bbq. Kelley did some chicken on the Tragar, I made some rolls, and Candice did this yummy appetizer.  Michelle did some yummy potatoes and brussell sprouts. She made the best pumpkin cake too! 



 We sure enjoy spending time with their sweet little family.


No comments: