Wednesday, September 14, 2016



Well why haven't I ever tried to post from my phone???  It can't be this easy!  Ha!  I'm at Camilles so I don't have my computer and thought I would give this a try.  I do love technology!  
So Katie and I flew here last Saturday on Camilles birthday. Kellen has been out of town for a while so I was glad we could be there with her. 
It was really something special to see how Camille is loved by her friends and ward members here.  There were people coming by all day bringing gifts and cakes and all her favorite treats. 
She has been feeling pretty miserable lately with diarrhea and fatigue, headaches but she puts in her happy face and keeps going. 


We were going to go to red robin  for dinner but the wait was an hour and a half so we went to cafe rio. Never disappoints. 
After dinner more friends came over to visit. Camille is a special soul with a spirit that draws people to her. She makes life better just by being around her. She is probably the funniest person I know and can make any situation funner. I love to be around her cause she makes me laugh like no one else. Also because she makes me feel loved and needed...but after what I've noticed these past few days, I can see that she makes everyone around her feel that way too! 
She is so great with the other ladies in the ward. They have new families move in about every week and she is right on top of things making sure they feel welcome. I'm just really proud of her and the beautiful woman she has become. 


Livy and I made rolls Sunday afternoon. She's just a joy to be with and I wish so much we could do things together like this all the time. 

Then there's this one.  She just can't get any sweeter.  I just want to eat her. She's letting baby brother listen to her favorite songs. 

So Camille woke up Monday with this rash -little blustery things on her back. Kate and Camille were thinking maybe spider bites but as soon as I saw it and where it was I thought of shingles. What in the world????  She had a friend who is a nurse look at it and she confirmed.   She's the only person I know who's had chicken pox twice!  So why not?  
She called her OB and he called her in some anti viral for her to take. He said that's what has been making her feel so icky.  Another sweet friend brought her a basket of medication and treats to get her through. She's really miserable with the burning and itching all over her body plus the diarrhea that won't stop. Wish there was something I could do to make it better. Kate and i have been trying to wrangle the kids and meals so she can rest but she won't stay down. 

She still wants to do this. 

No comments: