Wednesday, September 7, 2016

We had a great couples bunko over here on Monday night. Brenda and I were doing it together this year because  only a few could come in July and that was Brenda's month so we decided to just combine july and August and do couples together.  It was way funner and less stressful doing it together!
Brenda made a cute invitation for everyone and I got the prizes.  We both did some meat and had the ladies bring side dishes and pies for dessert.  It worked out really good that way and took the pressure off of us for making all the food.  I did some rolls and Brenda did some yummy potatoes.  It was a perfect night except for a fly attack as soon as we got all the food out.  The guys complain a lot about it but I think they secretly like it!
Sure do love these ladies and feel so blessed to have them for my friends.







No comments: