Saturday, October 25, 2014

We had our ward Halloween party last night and it was a lot of fun. 
We were wracking our brains trying to think of a costume idea.  Katie suggested using the bee suit and we decided that would be easy.(When  I say we, I mean me and Katie...Kelley thought he was going to be the bee keeper, not the bee, so this took some convincing)  So Kate and I went out shopping and got a few things to put together a costume for kelley and to make some bees to decorate my costume and the trunk of the car.  Candice came over and helped me make the back of the car into a beehive...it turned out pretty cute!



 Kelley was a good sport

 It was fun to see everyone's costumes.  Some people go all out.  Michelle and Toby had Talon fixed up to look like chucky.  Very creepy.  There were some other really great costumes...Huffs's were all dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters...Gittins were Mary Poppins and Burt, Macavoys were all characters from Narnia,  Jacksons were werewolves.  Lots of princesses...even the Cooks dressed up...Dallas was sponge bob!  Haaaaaa!


 This was the winner though...Josh cracks me up!
I am Kelley Jensen from 1976
After dinner they did the prizes for the costumes.  Kelley won "most manly costume?"  Ha ha not so much, but he made it look good
We went outside after to do the trunk or treat.  Paul R. had come without a car so he wondered if I would pass out his candy from our car along with our popcorn balls.  This saved the day for me cause my popcorn balls ran out and there was still kids coming.  I had made about 120 popcorn balls and I thought that would be plenty ( I actually just pooped out and said I'm done cause I was so sick of making them...took me all morning!) 
It was a good party.  Lots of people come out to this one that you never see at church...it's casual and fun and I think everybody enjoys it.  Thanks to Hansens, Cooks, Arnolds, Critchfields for making it such a fun night.

No comments: