Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Isn't Valentines Day the best?  I try to do it all the time but it's great to have an official reason to show people how much you love them!
Saw this fun idea on pinterest and made one for my sweetheart.
Kelley said it probably took me a while to think of 52 things I loved about him...nope...only took me a few minutes.
It was fun to put together valentines for Liv and Sam and even funner to see the pictures of them opening them.  Wish I was there to give them big valentine squeezes.

Liv even made me a cute picture on her new lite brite
I woke up to a wonderful surprise on Valentines day...Kelley had slipped the receipt for a plane ticket to Arizona to visit the kids inside his card.  How sweet is that!  He knows I've been dying here without them.
Thank goodness Camille sends me pictures...seriously gets me through...
 Olivia's been losing her baby teeth..she's going to clean out the tooth fairy if she keeps this up!




 Rose got a shave
 Sam's been giving Camille and Kellen fits lately. He doesn't want to wear clothes and has a  BIG tantrum when they try to get him dressed. So most days he looks like this. Good thing it's warm where they live!
 Ha ha got his arm stuck in the ball popper toy.  This kid is all boy.
 Uber jealous of their warm weather...Camille said it was 80 degrees that day.  Maybe it's just worse because we are having the winter that will never end here...Cold... grey...inversion...snow...cold...blahhhh.


This is right before she lost that front tooth that looks all wonky.  Still cute as a bug. 

No comments: