Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome home!

I just found this bunch of pictures from my "real camera" that I had not been able to put on the computer cause I thought my cord to download them was broken...but really it was my computer that was broken!  Ha!  So I plugged it into a different usb port and there they were! I was so happy!  I thought they were lost forever!   That was the long way to say "here's some cool pictures from KC's welcome home party."

Kelley was still tweaking the pond to get it to circulate properly.

This was a pretty rare and awesome event...to have all of Kelley's brothers together!

KC's good friends Hatsumi and Bryan












Can't begin to express how much the love and support we have felt from family and friends while KC was in the mission field and now that he has returned home have meant to us!
We are truly blessed to have these good people in our lives.








Classic  family flapping












Can he get any cuter?  I don't think so!  I had the most wonderful time with their family here with us!  Didn't want it to end!

1 comment:

Angie said...

So glad you found those pictures what some classics!