Tuesday, October 11, 2011

 You know how I said that I liked everything about the fall...well I need to make one exception.  I do NOT like the  cold!
This is the weather in Utah... Wednesday...warm and windy...Probably about  80 or so.  Thursday, its snowing.  Blahhhhhhhhh

That's not dandruff

All the flowers are blooming so pretty right now...the zinnias are at their peak...snap dragons have come back for round two and are blooming again..and my inpatients are so cute...me and the flowers....we're a bit late getting going, but still want a little more summertime!

It was good weather for wrapping up in a blanket on the couch and finishing some projects I've been working on.  
This was my conversation ( well, text messaging)  with Camille a few weeks ago...
Me:  Is there something special Olivia  would like for her birthday?
Camille:  A pony
Me:  Hmmmm, might be hard to find a box big enough to mail it in.
Camille:  Ok then, an elephant.
Me:  Elephants are messy.
Camille:  Ok then,...a zebra.
Ha!  I couldn't find a zebra pattern I liked, and she already has an elephant, so I went for the pony!
I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is the cutest pony ever! You are so good at your animals. Liv is going to love that. I do not miss Utah's crazy weather. I wish it would just stay in the late 70's until Thanksgiving then it can snow!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Adorable pony!!