Thursday, October 31, 2013

We had such a fun night with our young women last night.  Halloween costume party at my house!

I borrowed the pizza costume...it was pretty good till I tried to serve soup...definitely needs some arm holes!  Loved these ladies clever costumes! 
I made some chili and broccoli cheese soups, Bonnie brought rolls and Stacey made dip and chips...wish I had got a picture...so cute ( or gross) pumpkin throwing up spinach dip! 
After dinner we played games and Charity brought this coolest thing she had done for her son's school class.  She had a big jar with warm water, dawn and dry ice in it. It had a hose hooked to it and bubbles would come out that were made from the dry ice.  You could hold them and play with them with a glove on.  The girls loved it!









A good time was had by all.  Love these girls!





No comments: