Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spent a fun day with Candice on Saturday.  We went shopping around at a few places, then went to JoAnns to find some fabric for a little  Easter dress for Olivia.  When I was in Arizona, Camille and I went to Hobby Lobby (love that place!) and picked out a cute piece of fabric, unfortunately, I left it in Arizona.  Candice and I looked through the pattern books and found the cutest skirt pattern, then we picked out some cream colored tulle with sparkles in it.   We were pretty excited about it.
Then we went out to Village Baker and got lunch for all of us and took it back home to eat. 
We went out to see how the chickens were doing.  They have been acting really mean lately...pecking at each other and pulling feathers out until they bleed.  Kelley said they started doing it when I was gone,  He asked out at IFA what to do and they said that the chickens are probably boared so he said to put some hay in there for them to peck at and also to try this spray that smells bad that will make the chickens leave each other alone. It seems to be working, but it's still very sad to see their little bare bottoms where they have pecked the feathers off. ( I think they just missed me!)
Candice has a sweet touch with the Chickens.  Always talks quietly to them and pets them. I think they can feel her gentle spirit and love her right back. She has that effect on people too.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Love Candy's hair too cute! She must be the chicken whisper for sure!