Friday, October 4, 2013

 I've been collecting lots of pictures of my cute grand kids on my phone that Camille has sent to me over the past few months and since m phone is about to give up the ghost, I figured I better get these put on to my blog for safe keeping...theres some good ones!




 This is how you make a silly face mommy!
 Cute jammies that Camille wore when she was a baby




 Two of my favorite things...Emily and candy corn
This is Olivia's friend Jordan.  She is really a sweet little girl.  Camille has been taking her to church with them every week  Sweet
missionary work...Jordan's mom came to church with them last week to watch Jordan in the Primary sacrament meeting program..
 


Livy lost a tooth at school...she is getting so big and grown up!


 Celebrating Kellen's birthday!



 I love, love love! getting these pictures from Camille.  Emily is growing and changing so much every day. She is such a happy little soul, I know Camille is enjoying every minute. 





Sam has a thing for glasses.  He likes to wear all kinds!














It's hard to explain how much joy they have brought into my life.  Camille sent a video of Olivia playing the piano and singing "goodbye old paint" and Candice and I just sat and watched it over and over till we were both singing with her, then KC came in and watched it and started singing it too and pretty soon all of us  couldn't get it out of our minds and kept singing it all afternoon.  Ha!  These kids have wrapped their selves around all of our hearts.  Just love them all so much



No comments: