Thursday, June 25, 2015

Well hello again!  I took a little 6 month break from blogging for several reasons...the computer has really been giving me fits. It is pretty much a dinosaur from 2008.  It was such a process to get my pictures downloaded I would end up wanting to throw it at the wall.  Then I got so far behind it was too over whelming to even try to catch up.  Then, well life just got real busy. Between my Young Women calling and going back and forth between Arizona, California and a few other places, it's been pretty wild. But it'a all been pretty wonderful and I want to try to post some pictures from the past few months so I'll be able to remember it.  We got a new laptop a little while ago and I'm really struggling to learn how to use it.  It has windows 8 that runs a lot different than our old computer.  I'm sure everyone is getting really sick of me asking for help!  Kellen and Camille are here right now so Kellen helped me get my pictures moved to the computer from my phone.  (my phone was about ready to explode because there were so many pictures on there)  Anyway I'm going to give it a try and hopefully things will work out so I  can start blogging again.
I'll start with yesterday...It has been pretty hot here so we were looking for some way to cool off.  Taylorsville pool was perfect!  Can I just say that having Camille's little family here is the best thing ever!  They came a few weeks ago and are going to be able to stay till we go to Newport in July.  Ahhhhhhh loving every minute with them!





 Also, KC has been dating the cutest girl for the past few months and I think she's a keeper.  She is just as sweet as she is beautiful..  

Seriously though...I can't get enough of this one.  




I couldn't stay very long cause I needed to get home and make cookies for Young Women.  We wanted to make treats for everyone who helped us with girls camp..  We were going to go to Staceys and swim a little bit in her pool too but her grandson decided to make his entrance a month early so  she needed to be with him  (So glad everything went well with his delivery...they have been really concerned about him because he wasn't growing how he should).  We decided to have it here at my house and make bracelets that we didn't have time to make at girls camp.  I was so grateful Camille was here to help me with the bracelets because the knot we needed to do to finish them off was not working for me  Tina and Charity came over and helped out too.  We had a lot of girls show up so needless to say, it was really loud and chaotic here in my kitchen.  I think I'm getting too old for this job.  I was really frazzled last night by the time we got all the bracelets finished and everyone signed the cards for the cookie places.  We went to Toby's house first...all 15 of us.  wow...they are a lot!  Then he told us how to get to his parents house and we drove over there.  They are such nice people...pretty much total strangers that offered to take our young women boating for the day.  Then we went over to the church  for Bishop, Jerry, Kelley and Dave.  Only the Bishop was still there so we ran in  with his.  Hannah and I took Dave's to him and then I dropped off Jerry's.    I was really pooped by the time I got home but for some reason couldn't sleep worth a hoot all night..  .    .  

No comments: